100 Hour Holistic YTTC Course
100 hours holistic course is very suitable program for those who are willing to deepen their understanding of them self bit more by understanding their own body and mind with the help of ancient knowledge of yoga and Ayurdeva with the approachable integration of modern therapies. This course will be focusing on bring more awareness in your life to help building a lifestyle which is full health, joy, balance, contentment, smiles, giving and lot of love.
Yoga is for all no matter, who you are, what your age is, what your gender is, how flexible you are or how new or advance you are. It focuses on a person's entire routine, rather than the physical practice of yoga alone which makes it suitable for all.
Also we should also not forget that literal meaning of the word yoga is the “union” which is refer to connection of body, mind and soul. Now is time to direct our self. To approach the literal goal of yoga we need be healthy physically and mentally both dimension. Holistic approach of yoga can surely help us to drive maximum health benefits and healthy lifestyle so that we can progress towards achieving self connection.
In This programme we will be discussing on Indian approach to the health. Our 100 Hour Holistic yoga course will be focusing on basic concepts of Ayurveda and yoga therapy which can alter our current lifestyle towards more healthy way of living.
“Ayurveda” is one of the oldest holistic healing systems which are being used in every house of India for many years. Bit of understanding of Ayurveda can saves our high bills of doctor.
“Yoga Therapy” is one of the most popular and demanding system of healing in present, which uses yoga postures with modification, breathing exercises, meditation etc to improve physical and mental health. In this course we going to understand basic but important concept of yoga so that by applying this Knowledge in our life style we can improve our lifestyle, Inner Health and as well help other to do same.
“Over time we will assess your progress and modify your personal practice if needed to make sure you keep on reaping the benefits that Yoga will bring into your life. Apply Now
100 Hour Online Holistic Yoga TTC Course Syllabus
- Introduction of Pranayama , Four Aspects of Pranayama.
- Natural Breathing, Abdominal Breathing, Thoracic Breathing
- Sheetali & Sheetkari
The mind is the King of the senses, but the breath is the king of the Mind. – “Hatha Yoga Pradipika”
The word haṭha literally means "force" and thus alludes to a system of physical techniques. In India hatha yoga is associated in popular tradition. *Sun Salutation *Moon Salutation
- Introduction of Ayurveda.
- Vedic History and Principles of Ayurveda.
- Concept of Panchamahabhut
- Explanation of Various topics like DOSHA, AGNI, DHATU, MALKRIYA (PANCHAKARMA)
- Treatment of 5 Elements through 5 Elements
- Ayurveda and yoga asana connection
- Understanding individual’s body type of Vata, Pitta, kapha Dosha
- Basic concept of Panchakarma and Massage therapy.
- Uses of general herbs and remedies.
- Introduction & Importance of Yoga Therapy.
- Morning yogic Ritual and Daily routine.
- Understanding Joints and health connection.
- Posture Imbalance which affect entire human system.
- Daily Habit and yogic Routine for improvement.
- Digestion, food and Health
- Shatkarma and Asanas therapeutic application and benefits
100 Hour Online Holistic Yoga Teacher Training Program Details
Daily Schedule (Mon-Sat) (IST)
|2 to 3:15 PM||Hatha Yoga|
|3:30 to 4:30 PM||Pranayama/ Mantra|
|4:30 to 5:30 PM||Self Time|
|5:30 to 6:15 PM||Anatomy/ Therapy|
|6:30 to 7:15 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|7:30 to 9:30 PM||Ashtanga/ Teaching Methodology/ Alignment/Adjustment|
|9:45 to 10:30 PM||Meditation|
100 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Dates
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Fees|
|20 May 2020||2 June 2020||Available||$400|
|20 June 2020||2 July 2020||Available||$400|
|20 July 2020||2 Aug 2020||Available||$400|
|20 Aug 2020||2 Sep 2020||Available||$400|
|20 Sep 2020||2 Oct 2020||Available||$400|
|20 Oct 2020||2 Nov 2020||Available||$400|
|20 Nov 2020||2 Dec 2020||Available||$400|
|20 Dec 2020||2 Jan 2021||Available )||$400|