200 Hour Online Yoga TTC
Our 200 hours online yoga teacher training is best for beginner as first step into the world of yoga and as well perfect option for all to deepen into their personal practice and take it to higher level. This whole online yoga teacher training is not only based on physical practices, but has been designed with holistic approach of yoga for personal transformation so that you do the same for your students.
Our highly experienced professional yoga teachers include all the major fundamental principles of yoga such as Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and philosophy many more. Understanding of yoga as holistic practice can surely help you to build a yogic lifestyle. 200 hours online yoga teacher training is an easy accessible training from anywhere in the world.
Benefits Of Online YTTC
Have you always wanted to become a yoga teacher but could not travel and follow your passion of certified yoga teacher due to variant Issues? Now hare Rishikesh Yoga Association Offers opportunity to learn and follow your passion of become yoga teacher by joining our online yoga teacher training course, taught by Best Teachers of Rishikesh and become a certified yoga teacher from Your Place! Online Yoga Teacher Training course have many advantages:
Money Saver: One of the main benefits of doing your yoga teacher training online is saving a huge amount of money. Doing your yoga teacher training course at a yoga school would be more costly than being conducted at your own home or space, not to mention all the travel expenses that you would be bearing if you’re flying to your yoga school’s location.
Time saver and Flexible: Online yoga teacher training is more flexible and would save a lot of your time. Your time is valuable when you have obligations or family responsibilities. Most people cannot drop everything in their lives and travel to attend a month or more for a yoga teacher training. Online yoga teacher training offers you the flexibility to maintain your Responsibility along following your passion to become Yoga instructor.
More Convenient: The most unique advantage in taking an online yoga teacher training course is that it allows you to learn at your own pace and providing you the ability to practice in your own comfort zone. Some people don’t feel comfortable practicing among so many people in a class, accordingly online yoga courses will provide you with all the knowledge you need at your own personal space without disturbing your comfort zone. Moreover, online yoga courses will provide you access to classes any time you want as all classes are recorded so you can learn at your own pace without feeling any tension when you are not able to follow or missing some parts.
While you won’t have access to a face to face interaction with your teachers or your fellow participants, you’ll still get the opportunity to get a one to one guidance with each teacher via video calls, text messages, or emails, as well as connect with the other participants. Another big advantage of doing yoga teacher training online is that you can access from any device whether you want to use a screen TV, tablet, phone, Ipad…. etc. Apply Now
200 Hour YTTC Syllabus
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Importance of Pranayama
- Yogic breathing technics for increasing awareness
- Benefits of pranayama
- Different Pranayama and general guidelines
- Nadi Sodhana pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Surya Bhedi andChandra Bhedi pranayama
- Sheetali and Sheetkari
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Introduction to yoga
- Concept of panchkosha
- Its philosophy and evolution
- Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
- Importance of discipline in path of yoga
- Definition of Raja yoga
- Vrittis (mental fluctuations) and their classification
- Ashtanga yoga - Yama , Niyama
- Asana , Pranayama ,Pratyahara , Dharana , Dhyan , Samadhi
- Concept of Hatha yoga
- Different practices of Hatha yoga
- Lives of yogis (Inspiring stories)
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Relation between Muscle and Joint Movements
- How to Improve joints and muscle strength
- Nervous System
- Digestive System
- Physiological Benefits of Asana
- Surya Namaskar A
- Surya Namaskar B
- Full Primary Series: Padangusthasana
- PrasaritaPadottanasana A B C & D Parsvottanasana
- EkaPadaPadangusthasana A B C & D
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D Purvattanasana
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana
- JanuSirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C & D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- SuptaPadangusthasana A & B
- Dynamic Postures: : Pawanmuktasana series, Marjala asana , Vyaghrasana, Surya namaskar.
- Standing Postures: Tadasana, Utkatasana, Padhastasana, Trikonasana, ParivrttaTrikonasana, Parshwakonasana, Parivrttaparshwakonasana, Veerbhadrasana I, Veerbhadrasana II, Veerbhadrasana III, Ardhchandrasana, Parsvottanasana, Prasaritapadottanasana.
- Inverted Postures: Sirsasana, Sarvangasana, Halasana, Pinchamayurasana, Adhomukhavrkshasana.
- Twisting Postures: Ardhmatsyendra asana, Parivrittijanusirshasana, Kati Chakrasana.
- Back Bend Postures : Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Matsyasana, Ushtrasana, Kandhrasana, Chakrasana, Gomukhasana, Setu Asana, Rajkapotasana.
- Forward Bend Postures : Paschimotanasana, Janusirasana, ArdhpadamPaschimotanasana, PadprasarPaschimotanasana, AdhoMukhaSvanasana.
- Balancing Postures: Vrkshasana, BakDhayan Asana, Mayurasana, Natraj Asana, Garudasana, Relaxation Postures, Shashankasana, Makarasana.
- Introduction to Meditation and Concentration
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Tips for developing concentration
- Bahir and Antar trataka
- Dynamic meditation (osho meditation)
- Nada meditation (sound meditation)
- Antarmouna (silence practice)/li>
- Chakra meditation
- Mantra meditation
- 61 point meditation
- Yoga nidra
200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Program Details
Daily Schedule (Mon-Sat) (IST)
|2 to 3:15 PM||Hatha Yoga|
|3:30 to 4:30 PM||Pranayama/ Mantra|
|4:30 to 5:30 PM||Self Time|
|5:30 to 6:15 PM||Anatomy/ Therapy|
|6:30 to 7:15 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|7:30 to 9:30 PM||Ashtanga/ Teaching Methodology/ Alignment/Adjustment|
|9:45 to 10:30 PM||Meditation|
200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Dates
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Fees|
|20 May 2020||15 June 2020||Available||$649|
|20 June 2020||15 July 2020||Available||$649|
|20 July 2020||15 Aug 2020||Available||$649|
|20 Aug 2020||15 Sep 2020||Available||$649|
|20 Sep 2020||15 Oct 2020||Available||$649|
|20 Oct 2020||15 Nov 2020||Available||$649|
|20 Nov 2020||15 Dec 2020||Available||$649|
|20 Dec 2020||15 Jan 2021||Available )||$649|