About Rishikesh Yoga Association
Rishikesh Yoga Association is situated in the world yoga capital-Rishikesh. We offer certified yoga courses and yoga retreats to all aspiring yogis. We are a Yoga Alliance USA registered yoga school and provide 200 hour, 300 hour and 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Our faculty is proficient in imparting core knowledge of various yogic subjects such as Multistyle Yoga, Hatha yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Ashtanga yoga, and more. We bring together traditional yoga and modern teaching methodology to form the most beneficial package to become a yoga teacher. During the training, the students are taken on a spiritual journey of unison through asana (posture), pranayama(breath control) and dhyana (meditation).
The entire vibe and energy of Rishikesh are apt for wholesome transformations through yoga. The town is blessed with abundant natural beauty as it is settled at the foothills of Great Himalayas. Rishikesh Yoga Associations is situated in the Tapovan area which is the most prime location to practice yoga in Rishikesh. Surrounded by lush green trees, the fresh breeze coming straight from the mountains is in itself a dose of positive energy. What makes Rishikesh the best place for yoga is the presence of Holy River Ganges flowing right through its heart. When the whole ambience is so pure and revitalizing, the yogic journey becomes even more fruitful.
Our school offers best views of the Himalayan Mountains and the majestic Ganges is just at the walking distance from the school. Thus taking you a step closure to nature during your yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. You might even spot some beautiful birds and animals like cows or squirrels around the school, giving you an experience of harmony and peaceful co-existence.
Alongside impeccable training, the staff at Rishikesh Yoga Association is dedicated to provide all the students a comfortable and enjoyable stay. From rooms to food, the staff takes care of everything like that for a family. With such a committed team, Our school is definitely the best yoga school in Rishikesh (Feel it yourself!).
Healthy Food at Rishikesh Yoga Association
- Yoga is about bringing a positive change in your body and mind, thereby bringing an overall transformation. Yoga is not just limited to your yoga hall, but it also extends to your dining table.Hence, it is important to maintain a healthy diet.
- At Rishikesh Yoga Association, we serve a satvik diet to our yoga teacher trainees. The satvik diet which includes vegetables, fruits etc., is considered to be the best diet to keep a light and healthy body. Food which tends to make one’s body either too lethargic or hyperactive is avoided.
- We make sure that the kitchen area and the food is clean and hygienic. Also the food is freshly prepared for immediate consumption because it gives the best results.
- Consuming the satvik diet for few days will automatically satiate your body needs and your body won’t crave for any unhealthy food.
- Along with the food, it is also important to keep a check on the time that you consume. Our classes and the food breaks are so scheduled that the food benefits you the most.
- We also keep in mind if any student is allergic to any specific food ingredient. In such a scenario, the student can approach our staff to inform them about their allergy. The staff is kind enough to prepare a separate meal for such students.