We all know how the popularity of yoga is rising globally. It won’t be wrong to say that yoga fever is taking the world by a storm.
A lot of people who start yoga as a fitness regime eventually fall in love with it. It is then that this practice becomes passion and you want to explore the depths of it.
If you too are bitten by this ‘yoga bug’, and want to become a professional yoga teacher, then a yoga teacher training course is for you.
What is Yoga Teacher Training?
A Yoga Teacher Training course is a residential program that offers an in-depth study of all facets of yoga. It is a journey through which you will learn about details of dhyana, pranayama and asanas.
Yoga TTC is a sure way to bring a spiritual elevation in your life. The cherry on the cake is that after successful completion, you are awarded a certificate which makes you eligible to teach the fine art of yoga anywhere in the world.
While there are a handful of places in the world that offer this course, Rishikesh, India is the most recognized location.
Popular by the title of being the yoga capital of the World, Rishikesh is the most beloved destination for yoga teacher training. Yoga in Rishikesh is no less than a magical experience, thanks to the ambience created by the Mighty Himalayas and the holy River Ganges.
Though the rich yogic history of Rishikesh is enough to make it the destination for your yoga teacher training, yet we’ll take you through some benefits of taking a yoga TTC in Rishikesh.
Yoga Teacher Training Benefits in Rishikesh
The World Capital of
- Learning yoga from the yoga capital is a golden opportunity for anyone who wants to advance their career in this field.
- Some of the most prolific yoga gurus have emerged from Rishikesh. The schools usually have faculties who are local to the place and have studied Yoga from this sacred land.
- YTT in Rishikesh makes you part of the most recognized yoga community in the entire world.
Himalayas- A Treat.
- The best part of doing yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is the chance to practice yoga in the most exotic landscapes.
- Be it the banks of the Holy Ganges, or the mountain tops of Himalayas, Rishikesh offers you the truest yogi lifestyle of meditating in the lap of nature.
Interact With Like Minded People.
- Rishikesh is the hub for all yogis. This makes it an interesting place for people of various cultures to come and interact with each other because of their one true love for yoga.
- While mornings are usually spent learning the various aspects of yoga, evenings in Rishikesh comprise of social get together along with musical sessions and bonding over tea.
- Most yoga schools organize weekly excursions during their yoga ttc in Rishikesh. Over these excursions, activities like white water rafting, forest-walks, mountain climbing are included. If you don’t mind a little adrenaline rush during your yoga teacher training, Rishikesh is the most ideal destination for you..
- With a plethora of yoga schools to choose from, yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is the best way to gain the most authentic knowledge of yoga. Most of the yoga schools offer registered yoga courses in Rishikesh. The syllabus is formulated from the ancient Vedic texts which ensure the credibility of the course.
Now that you know the perks of taking your yoga TTC in Rishikesh, the next big thing for you is to decide your yoga school. We at Rishikesh Yoga Association are registered with the Ministry of Ayush and provide certification for 200,300 and 500 hour YTT.
With a beautiful campus and proficient yoga gurus, we offer the best yoga teacher training to all aspirants. Register with us and embark the most beautiful journey of finding your inner self through in the magic of yoga.