100 Hour Beginner Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Residential 100 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh Certified with Yoga Alliance, USA Hatha and Ashtanga yoga TTC at Rishikesh India,Rishikesh the land of foothills is one of the most popular destinations for yoga in India. It is the place which has many ashrams and training centers to offer you various styles of yoga as well as meditation. We, at Rishikesh Yoga Association, aim at offering numerous yoga courses that not only maintain your health but also ensure peace of mind. We offer 100 Hour Beginner Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh which is perfect for both new ones as well as experienced ones. The new ones can start their yoga journey while the experienced one can polish their skills in this field.
This course is specially meant for people who want to learn yoga for a short time as per their vacation time only. It is perfect for people who are restricted for time.
100 Hour Beginner Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is based on the traditional style of yoga along with modern style. In this yoga course, you mainly learn about yoga philosophy, yoga asana, pranayama, meditation, yoga anatomy physiology, mudras, bandhas, mantra chanting as well as asana. This course is rendered under the guidance of experts who have immense knowledge in this field. You will learn all the aspects of yoga by our well-experienced teachers.
Yoga is a path of happiness, a path that leads to the glorious world. Yoga is the knowledge and practice that should be accessible to every individual all over the world, this is the reason that the short yoga course of 14 days is introduced by Rishikesh Yoga Association. Simply means, the course understands your scarcity of time very well. 100 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh is the foundation where a strong practice of yoga stands. It is necessary to go through a warm-up session before building your skills as a Yoga Teacher and 100 Hours Yoga Course offers that session.
Apart from this, the certificate will be provided to students once all the assignments, examinations as well as required hours are completed successfully.
100 Hour Beginner Yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
- Introduction of shatkarma
- Jalneti and sutra neti
- Eye cleaning (trataka and eyes cups)
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Yogic breathing technics for increasing awareness
- Benefits of pranayama
- NadiSodhana pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Surya Bhedi and Chandra Bhedi pranayama
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Introduction of yogic Mudra
- Jnana and chin mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Prana mudra
- Different mudras for better health
- Mudra for concentration )
- Common mudras for daily use
- Introduction of Bandha
- Jalandhar bandha
- Introduction to yoga
- Its philosophy and evolution
- Concept of hatha yoga
- Different practices of hatha yoga
- Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
- Ashtanga yoga
- Lives of yogis (Inspiring stories)
- Introduction to Meditation and Concentration
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Tips for developing concentration
- Bahir and Antartrataka
- Dynamic meditation (osho meditation)
- Nada meditation (sound meditation)
- Chakra meditation
- Third eye meditation
- Yoga nidra
- Inner visualization
- What is mantra and benefits of chanting mantra
- Shanti mantra (mantra of peace
- Guru mantra (mantra for guru)
- Gayatri mantra (universal prayer)
- YogenaCittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Muscle Functions according to Joint Movements
- Digestive System
- Circulatory System
- Dynamic Postures: Pawanmuktasana series, Vyaghrasana, Surya namaskar.
- Standing Postures: Tadasana, Utkatasana, Padhastasana, Trikonasana, ParivrttaTrikonasana. Parshwakonasana, Parivrttaparshwakonasana, Veerbhadrasana I, Veerbhadrasana II, Veerbhadrasana III, Parsvottanasana.
- Inverted Postures: Sirsasana, Sarvangasana, Halasana, Pinchamayurasana, Adhomukhavrkshasana.
- Twisting Postures: Ardhmatsyendra asana, Parivrittijanusirshasana, Kati Chakrasana.
- Back Bend Postures: Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Matsyasana, Kandhrasana, Chakrasana, Gomukhasana, Rajkapotasana.
- Forward Bend Postures: Paschimotanasana, Janusirasana, ArdhpadamPaschimotanasana, PadprasarPaschimotanasana, AdhoMukhaSvanasana.
- Balancing Postures: Vrkshasana, Mayurasana, Natraj Asana , Garudasana, Relaxation Postures, Shashankasana, Makarasanam, Savasana.
100 Hour Beginner Yoga Teacher Training Program Details
|5:30 Am||Morning Bell|
|5:45 - 5:55 Am||Morning Tea|
|6:00 - 6:15 Am||Shatkarma|
|6:15 - 6:45 Am||Mantra Chanting|
|6:45 - 7:30 Am||Pranayama|
|7:30 - 9:00 Am||Hatha Yoga|
|9:00 - 9:30 Am||Breakfast|
|9:45 - 10:45 Am||Anatomy|
|11:00 - 12:00 Pm||Philosophy|
|1:00 - 1:30 Pm||Lunch|
|4:00 - 5:30 Pm||Ashtanga Vinyasa|
|6:00 - 7:00 Pm||Meditation|
|7:15 - 8:00 Pm||Dinner|
|10:00 pm||Lights off|
100 Hour Beginner Yoga Teacher Training Dates
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Fees|
|1 Sep 2020||13 Sep 2020||Available ( 9 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Oct 2020||13 Oct 2020||Available ( 7 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Nov 2020||13 Nov 2020||Available ( 10 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Dec 2020||13 Dec 2020||Available ( 7 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Jan 2021||13 Jan 2021||Available ( 8 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Feb 2021||13 Feb 2021||Available ( 9 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Mar 2021||13 Mar 2021||Available ( 10 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Apr 2021||13 Apr 2021||Available ( 6 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 May 2021||13 May 2021||Available ( 6 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 June 2021||13 June 2021||Available ( 9 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 July 2021||13 July 2021||Available ( 10 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Aug 2021||13 Aug 2021||Available ( 12 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Sep 2021||13 Sep 2021||Available ( 9 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Oct 2021||13 Oct 2021||Available ( 5 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Nov 2021||13 Nov 2021||Available ( 4 Seats Left )||$500|
Inclusion / Exclusion in Course Fees
- 13 Nights Twin shared Accommodation
- Rooms with hot water, attached bath & toilet
- Unlimited free High Speed WiFi internet connection
- 3 Times daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- Course books and course manual
- Cleansing material like Neti Pot, Rubber tube etc.
- One Himalayas Trip
- Every Weekend Excursion
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) dehradun airport
- Every Saturday Satsang ( Spiritual Gathering)
- One full body massage
- Usage of in house library
- Private Accommodation- 150 USD Extra.
Note : All classes are mandatory for students.In case of an illnesses or emergencies student can take leave with due permission from the concerned teacher. Leaves without reasons won’t be accepted and this will severely effect the monthly performance of the student.