100 Hour Beginner Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Rishikesh holds the roots of yoga and so yoga in Rishikesh is the best thing if you want to delve into the ocean of happiness. The healthy body and a happy soul is the aim of yoga and to fulfill this aim, we at Rishikesh Yoga Association conducts various yoga courses that are famous for the quality and uniqueness.
Among all those certified yoga courses in Rishikesh,100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is the course suitable for all level of yoga aspirants, that means if you are new to yoga then this will be happy starting for your yoga journey and if you are an experienced in this field, then this is the chance to practice more and more in yoga.
Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is among the most popular options. Rishikesh is the place where the Beatles came to learn Yoga from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and make this place famous for Yoga . Moreover, the place is recognised as the World Capital of Yoga as in the pristine time, most sages and monks chose this serene destination to get immersed in peace.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course at our yoga school in Rishikesh is based on the ancient traditional style of yoga along with the modern style. In the course, you will learn all aspects of yoga under the guidance of well-experienced and humbled teachers.
Yoga is a path of happiness, a path that leads to the glorious world. Yoga is the knowledge and practice that should be accessible to every individual all over the world, this is the reason that the short yoga course of 14 days is introduced by Rishikesh Yoga Association. Simply means, the course understands your scarcity of time very well. 100 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh is the foundation where a strong practice of yoga stands. It is necessary to go through a warm-up session before building your skills as a Yoga Teacher and 100 Hours Yoga Course offers that session.
100 Hour Beginner Yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
- Introduction of shatkarma
- Jalneti and sutra neti
- Eye cleaning (trataka and eyes cups)
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Yogic breathing technics for increasing awareness
- Benefits of pranayama
- NadiSodhana pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Surya Bhedi and Chandra Bhedi pranayama
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Introduction of yogic Mudra
- Jnana and chin mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Prana mudra
- Different mudras for better health
- Mudra for concentration )
- Common mudras for daily use
- Introduction of Bandha
- Jalandhar bandha
- Introduction to yoga
- Its philosophy and evolution
- Concept of hatha yoga
- Different practices of hatha yoga
- Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
- Ashtanga yoga
- Lives of yogis (Inspiring stories)
- Introduction to Meditation and Concentration
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Tips for developing concentration
- Bahir and Antartrataka
- Dynamic meditation (osho meditation)
- Nada meditation (sound meditation)
- Chakra meditation
- Third eye meditation
- Yoga nidra
- Inner visualization
- What is mantra and benefits of chanting mantra
- Shanti mantra (mantra of peace
- Guru mantra (mantra for guru)
- Gayatri mantra (universal prayer)
- YogenaCittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Muscle Functions according to Joint Movements
- Digestive System
- Circulatory System
- Dynamic Postures: Pawanmuktasana series, Vyaghrasana, Surya namaskar.
- Standing Postures: Tadasana, Utkatasana, Padhastasana, Trikonasana, ParivrttaTrikonasana. Parshwakonasana, Parivrttaparshwakonasana, Veerbhadrasana I, Veerbhadrasana II, Veerbhadrasana III, Parsvottanasana.
- Inverted Postures: Sirsasana, Sarvangasana, Halasana, Pinchamayurasana, Adhomukhavrkshasana.
- Twisting Postures: Ardhmatsyendra asana, Parivrittijanusirshasana, Kati Chakrasana.
- Back Bend Postures: Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Matsyasana, Kandhrasana, Chakrasana, Gomukhasana, Rajkapotasana.
- Forward Bend Postures: Paschimotanasana, Janusirasana, ArdhpadamPaschimotanasana, PadprasarPaschimotanasana, AdhoMukhaSvanasana.
- Balancing Postures: Vrkshasana, Mayurasana, Natraj Asana , Garudasana, Relaxation Postures, Shashankasana, Makarasanam, Savasana.
100 Hour Beginner Yoga Teacher Training Program Details
|5:30 Am||Morning Bell|
|6:30 - 6:45 Am||Morning Tea|
|6:45 - 7:00 Am||Shatkarma|
|7:00 - 8:15 Am||Hatha yoga|
|8:15 - 8:45 Am||Pranayama|
|9:00 - 9:30 Am||Breakfast|
|10:00 - 11:00 Am||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:00 - 12:00 Pm||Self Practice|
|12:00 - 12:30 Pm||Lunch|
|3:00 - 4:00 Pm||Anatomy & Physiology|
|4:15 - 5:45 Pm||Ashtanga Vinyasa|
|6:00 - 7:00 Pm||Meditation & Mantra chanting|
|7:15 - 8:00 Pm||Dinner|
|10:00 pm||Lights off|
100 Hour Beginner Yoga Teacher Training Dates
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Fees|
|1 Jan 2019||14 Jan 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 Feb 2019||14 Feb 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 Mar 2019||14 Mar 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 Apr 2019||14 Apr 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 May 2019||14 May 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 June 2019||14 June 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 July 2019||14 July 2019||Ongoing||$500|
|1 Aug 2019||14 Aug 2019||Available ( 8 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Sep 2019||14 Sep 2019||Available ( 12 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Oct 2019||14 Oct 2019||Available ( 10 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Nov 2019||14 Nov 2019||Available ( 6 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Dec 2019||14 Dec 2019||Available ( 12 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Jan 2020||14 Jan 2020||Avialable (10 Seats Left)||$500|
|1 Feb 2020||14 Feb 2020||Avialable (12 Seats Left)||$500|
|1 March 2020||14 March 2020||Avialable (14 Seats Left)||$500|
Inclusion / Exclusion in Course Fees
- 14 nights Twin shared Accommodation
- Rooms with hot water, attached bath & toilet
- Unlimited free High Speed WiFi internet connection
- 3 Times daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- Course books and course manual
- Cleansing material like Neti Pot, Rubber tube etc.
- One Himalayas Trip
- Every Weekend Excursion
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) dehradun airport
- Every Saturday Satsang ( Spiritual Gathering)
- One full body massage
- Usage of in house library
- Private Accommodation- 150 USD Extra.
Note : All classes are mandatory for students.In case of an illnesses or emergencies student can take leave with due permission from the concerned teacher. Leaves without reasons won’t be accepted and this will severely effect the monthly performance of the student.