200 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Yoga is an ancient science with having its traditions in India. The most authentic and original form of yoga can be practiced and learned here in India. Rishikesh is the serene destination of India that offers certified yoga teacher training courses to yoga aspirants from all over the map. Let's Learn And Explore Yoga. Get 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
The texture of spirituality and the beauty of the Ganges make Rishikesh an ideal place to learn the science of yoga. More than this, it let you connect with the yogi community, living a peaceful and healthy life or if you want to escape in the retreat of silence, then also Rishikesh is the finest place for this.
Rishikesh yoga association is a registered yoga school in Rishikesh that follows the authentic yogi lifestyle and the balanced asana practice. The teacher training courses offered by our school varied as per the level of a yoga student, i.e., from Beginner level of yogi to Master level of yogi.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is the first level of yoga course that makes you eligible as a registered yoga teacher (RYT-200). With the successful completion of the course, you will be able to teach yoga globally.
The course is an Intermediate level yoga course, a much preferable among yoga aspirants and lovers around the world. The course is certified withYoga Alliance USA and so offers a globally recognised certificate on the successful completion of the course.
The 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh offered by our school will carve your inner yogic skills and talent as a proficient yog guru. After the completion of the course, you will find yourself more confident and more talented than before. These 28 days will make you habitual to the life of a yogi, a life where peace is the real aim.
Gain with course
It’s not easy to define in words about what you gain with the master yoga; still, we are just mentioning few rewards, one can get with the 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course.
- A strength to adapt more.
- A master level knowledge & understanding of yoga.
- A peace of mind.
- A healthy body.
- A happy soul.
- A cheerful life.
- A method, style, or manner to conduct a yoga class.
- A rewarding gift of yoga.
- A blissful yoga journey.
- A glimpse of yogic life.
Without letting any second thought ruining your dream, Come to Yoga Capital of India and gain the finest knowledge of Yoga with the Master level of Yoga Course, 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh at Rishikesh Yoga Association.
200 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
- Introduction of shatkarma
- Jal neti and sutra neti
- Eye cleaning (trataka and eyes cups)
- Vaman dhauti
- Surya Namaskar A
- Surya Namaskar B
- Full Primary Series: Padangusthasana
- PrasaritaPadottanasana A B C & D Parsvottanasana
- EkaPadaPadangusthasana A B C & D
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D Purvattanasana
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana
- JanuSirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C & D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- SuptaPadangusthasana A & B
- On your feet Yogasanas
- Seated Vinyasa Sequences
- Seated posterior stretch sequences
- On one leg yogasanas
- The supine sequence
- The bow pose sequence
- The triangle pose sequence
- The inverted posture sequence
- Meditative pose sequence
- Viseha Vinyasa karma
- Dynamic Postures: : Pawanmuktasana series, Marjala asana , Vyaghrasana, Surya namaskar.
- Standing Postures: Tadasana, Utkatasana, Padhastasana, Trikonasana, ParivrttaTrikonasana, Parshwakonasana, Parivrttaparshwakonasana, Veerbhadrasana I, Veerbhadrasana II, Veerbhadrasana III, Ardhchandrasana, Parsvottanasana, Prasaritapadottanasana.
- Inverted Postures: Sirsasana, Sarvangasana, Halasana, Pinchamayurasana, Adhomukhavrkshasana.
- Twisting Postures: Ardhmatsyendra asana, Parivrittijanusirshasana, Kati Chakrasana.
- Back Bend Postures : Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Matsyasana, Ushtrasana, Kandhrasana, Chakrasana, Gomukhasana, Setu Asana, Rajkapotasana.
- Forward Bend Postures : Paschimotanasana, Janusirasana, ArdhpadamPaschimotanasana, PadprasarPaschimotanasana, AdhoMukhaSvanasana.
- Balancing Postures: Vrkshasana, BakDhayan Asana, Mayurasana, Natraj Asana, Garudasana, Relaxation Postures, Shashankasana, Makarasana.
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Importance of Pranayama
- Yogic breathing technics for increasing awareness
- Benefits of pranayama
- Different Pranayama and general guidelines
- Nadi Sodhana pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Surya Bhedi andChandra Bhedi pranayama
- Sheetali and Sheetkari
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Introduction of yogic Mudra
- Jnana and chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Prana mudra
- Maha mudra
- Maha vedha mudra
- Different mudras for better health
- Mudra for concentration
- Common mudras for daily use
- Introduction of Bandha
- Uddiyana bandha
- Jalandhar bandha
- Mula bandha
- Maha bandha
- Introduction to yoga
- Its philosophy and evolution
- Concept of hatha yoga
- Different practices of hatha yoga
- Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
- Importance of discipline in path of yoga
- Definition of yoga
- Vrittis (mental fluctuations) and their classification
- Obstacles and distractions on the path of yoga (concepts of citta-viksepa and antaraya)
- Ashtanga yoga - Yama , Niyama
- Asana , Pranayama ,Pratyahara , Dharana , Dhyan , Samadhi
- Introduction to chakras and its functions
- Lives of yogis (Inspiring stories)
- Introduction to Meditation and Concentration
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Tips for developing concentration
- Bahir and Antar trataka
- Dynamic meditation (osho meditation)
- Nada meditation (sound meditation)
- Antarmouna (silence practice)/li>
- Chakra meditation
- Mantra meditation
- 61 point meditation
- Yoga nidra
- Inner visualization
- What is mantra and benefits of chanting mantra?
- Shanti mantra (mantra of peace)
- Guru mantra (mantra for guru)
- Ganesh mantra (mantra for auspiciousness)
- Mahamritumjaya mantra ( Mantra on lord shiva)
- Gayatri mantra (universal prayer)
- YogenaCittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Muscle Functions according to Joint Movements
- Respiratory System
- Endocrine System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Digestive System
- Physiological Benefits of Asana
- Positive & conscious communication Friendship and trust
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting
- Use of voice in class
- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure planning
- Written Test
- Asana Practical Test
200 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Program Details
|5:30 Am||Morning Bell|
|6:30 - 6:45 Am||Morning Tea|
|6:45 - 7:00 Am||Shatkarma|
|7:00 - 8:15 Am||Hatha yoga|
|8:15 - 8:45 Am||Pranayama|
|9:00 - 9:30 Am||Breakfast|
|10:00 - 11:00 Am||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:00 - 12:00 Pm||Self Practice|
|12:00 - 12:30 Pm||Lunch|
|3:00 - 4:00 Pm||Anatomy & Physiology|
|4:15 - 5:45 Pm||Ashtanga vinyasa flow|
|6:00 - 7:00 Pm||Meditation & Mantra chanting|
|7:15 - 8:00 Pm||Dinner|
|10:00 Pm||Lights off|
200 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Dates
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Fees|
|1 Dec 2018||28 Dec 2018||Completed||$950|
|1 Jan 2019||28 Jan 2019||Completed||$950|
|1 Feb 2019||28 Feb 2019||Completed||$950|
|1 Mar 2019||28 Mar 2019||Complete||$950|
|1 Apr 2019||28 Apr 2019||Completed||$950|
|1 May 2019||28 May 2019||Completed||$950|
|1 June 2019||28 June 2019||Completed||$950|
|1 July 2019||28 July 2019||Ongoing||$950|
|1 Aug 2019||28 Aug 2019||Available ( 8 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 Sep 2019||28 Sep 2019||Available ( 12 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 Oct 2019||28 Oct 2019||Available ( 10 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 Nov 2019||28 Nov 2019||Available ( 6 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 Dec 2019||28 Dec 2019||Available ( 9 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 Jan 2020||28 Jan 2020||Avialable (10 Seats Left)||$950|
Inclusion / Exclusion in Course Fees
- 28 nights Twin shared Accommodation
- Rooms with hot water, attached bath & toilet
- Unlimited free High Speed WiFi internet connection
- 3 Times daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- Course books and course manual
- Cleansing material like Neti Pot, Rubber tube etc.
- One Himalayas Trip
- Every Weekend Excursion
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) dehradun airport
- Every Saturday Satsang( Spiritual Gathering)
- One full body massage
- Usage of in house library
- Private Accommodation- 250 USD Extra.
Note : All classes are mandatory for students.In case of an illnesses or emergencies student can take leave with due permission from the concerned teacher. Leaves without reasons won’t be accepted and this will severely effect the monthly performance of the student.>