Why yoga in Rishikesh?
Known as World’s Capital of Yoga, Rishikesh is the small city of Uttarakhand. Tourists from all over the world have been visiting in the lap of Himalayas i.e. Rishikesh with a sole motive to step towards building a healthy life.
The abundance of natural beauty on this land creates a calm environment giving tourists reasons to visit this place and practice yoga. Rishikesh is considered as one of the best destinations when it comes to learning as well as practicing yoga. There are countless reasons why Rishikesh is the favoured hub for yoga practice, let us have a look at some of them.
Ganga one of the holiest river purifies the land of Rishikesh which gives environment the positive vibes. Garhwal Himalayas, the magnificent regions shows power and energy which attracts tourists towards itself. Many yoga gurus and spiritual leaders like Swami Shivanand, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Swami Sukhdevanand and Guru Vashishtha have chosen this city for their spiritual practices.
Yoga is meant to be performed at a place that is filled with quietness and serenity like Rishikesh. Imagine being surrounded by great Himalayas, sitting on the banks of river and performing yoga. This place can give you an ideal ambiance for a profound yoga program. It is known as the homeland of yoga. The registered yoga school in Rishikesh offer you classical, traditional & authentic style of yoga without including any impurity. Rishikesh friendly atmosphere gives reasons to travellers, tourists as well as yoga aspirants to come and explore this place.
Since Rishikesh is considered a place of rich yoga and spiritual heritage, it is home to most reputed yoga schools as well as ashrams all over the world. People around the world visit this city to experience spirituality, yoga and nature. You can easily find most acclaimed and eminent yoga teachers as well as practitioners in Rishikesh as it is home to most authentic yoga in the world.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh : Our 300 hour yoga teacher training course takes place at one of the best teacher training center in Rishikesh, India. The venue is a perfect place for the inward journey, making your 300 hour yoga TTC intensive in Rishikesh and making it truly a transformative experience. The program is comprehensive and masterfully delivered by well-educated and experienced instructors.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh : Our 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is a Complete Training – After completing 200 hours of Foundation Training immediately 300 hours of Advanced Training is done. 60 days long and totally transformative training is for people who would like to take a deeper dive than the 200-hour Foundational Training . It will change your life in ways you could never imagine.
You can join this 100 Hour Beginner Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh in order to receive foundational knowledge about yoga science. It conducts different yoga courses known for their uniqueness as well as quality. This is one of the courses which is perfect for all the level of yoga aspirants...
Read more Apply now
100 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
At Rishikesh, we offer 100 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh for both men and women who are in search of sharpening their skills as well as understanding of yoga. With this guidance, we offer you guidance to control and identify the power of Kundalini and its potentials...
Read more Apply now
Rishikesh Yoga Association offers 200 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh register with yoga alliance. it's the very first level of yoga course through which you become eligible to registered yoga teacher. It is one of the most preferred courses among yoga lovers and aspirants around the world.
200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
It is a supreme yoga form which is based upon Kundalini Shakti. This yoga consists of active and passive meditations and asana based kriyas that helps in improving your whole body. The 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh focuses on both theory and practical to make you a professional Kundalini Yoga Teacher...
Read more Apply now
Rishikesh Yoga Association offers 200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh,India its specially designed to instruct you with all skills and knowledge regarding Ashtanga Yoga. After your training is over we also provide you certificate that helps you in teaching ashtanga yoga around the world..
Read more Apply now
Rishikesh yoga association offers 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course This training is based on traditional hatha yoga and is ideal for practitioners of all levels. The 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh includes everything right from theory to practices of hatha yoga asanas which helps you to become a successful yoga teacher...
Read more Apply now
Why Join Rishikesh Yoga Association
Our yoga school has highly qualified teachers who have excellent knowledge in the field of yoga. The teachers have attained utmost professionalism in their yoga style and conduct class in such a way that no confusion is left in the mind of students during the class. Therefore, Rishikesh Yoga Association has teachers that are certified in their specific style of yoga.We give utmost priority and care to the health as well as safety of students. Rishikesh Yogas Association makes sure that health and safety of students are maintained at every step while performing yoga.
- We also organize a comfortable stay of our yoga aspirants came from a different city in the world. The association also offer hygienic food for three times and detoxifying herbal tea two times which work as an energy booster for you. To make sure that student gains maximum knowledge from the course with ease, Rishikesh Yoga Association also renders both practical as well as theoretical classes of yoga under yoga professionals.
- The yoga program offered by our association is not meant for a particular student it can be availed by all yoga aspirants. If you are new one, we have enough material for you like Beginner Yoga Course of 100 Hour TTC and if you have little knowledge about yoga but want to sharpen your skills then we have different programs for you like 200 Hour TTC, 300 Hour TTC as well as 500 Hour TTC.
- Therefore, Rishikesh Yoga Association also conducts many yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh in a group size of 8-10 students because we think that people can learn more easily and quickly in small group as compared to big group.
- Our yoga courses or programs are not meant for any particular individual; anyone can take our yoga program. We mean to say, it doesn't matter if you are new with the term of yoga, you still get a lot about it with our Beginner Yoga Course of 100 Hour TTC and if you already gain a little knowledge of yoga and wants to increase it with powerful practices, then we have options of 200 Hour TTC,300 Hour TTC and 500 Hour TTC.
- Rishikesh Yoga Association conducts both, practical and theoretical class during a yoga course so that student will gain better with ease.
- Rishikesh Yoga Association offers a comfy and scenic stay and Sattvic food for yoga aspirants from all over the globe.3 times hygienic meals and 2 times detoxifying herbal tea is the energy booster for you.
- Rishikesh Yoga Association takes care of the safety and health of our yoga students. Every aspect related to the health or safety of the student will be given utmost care and priority.
- Rishikesh Yoga Association conducts various yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh in a small group size of approx 8 - 10 students. We believe that one can learn easily in small groups rather than the horde of people.