200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Kundalini Yoga is the one of “Param or Supreme Yoga” form which is based on kundalini shakti. The term “Kundalini” is a Sanskrit term which means “coiled” and “Shakti” means “energy”.So this form of yoga is about knowing inner energy which in coiled form or awaken the latent energy within. Through its philosophy and practice, we can understand and realize the non-dual consciousness or supreme consciousness.The concept of Kundalini yoga can be found in Hatha and Tantric text where through purifying the Nadis and balancing the Chakra this Kundalini Shakti ( Dormant energy ) can be awaken.
Kundalini Yoga consists of active and passive asana-based kriyas, pranayama, and meditations which target the whole body system (nervous system, glands, mental faculties, chakras and nadis) to develop awareness, consciousness and spiritual strength.
This 200 hour Kundalini Yoga teacher training course with Rishikesh Yoga Association will be focusing on both theory and practical, so that you can understand it and achieve mastery in the practice of yoga and Kundalini methods to become a professiona Kundalini Yoga Teacher.
200 Hours Kundalini YTTC will guide you to unveil this treasure in the beautiful environment of Rishikesh- Yoga capital of World. On the lap of Ganges river surrounded with serene and amazing environment, our program will provide you to go deep inside your body and kindle this energy within us.
Highlights of 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Our trainers will provide you the right guidance through the mixture of philosophy, anatomy and physiology of Kundalini Yoga. This will cleanse your body and soul which will lead you to unlock the Chakras. The courses 200 hours Kundalini YTTC include:
- Kundalini Practice (to awake the hidden energy).
- Tantra practices (To unite and balance the shiva and Shakti).
- Hatha Yoga (for physical health and flexibility).
- Pranayama (for energy balance and proper breathing).
- Meditation (for calming and relaxing the mind to achieve stillness and stability in our life ).
- Bandhas (For awaken the hidden energy and channeling the energy in the proper direction).
- Mudras (Yogic gestures that help you to save your energy so that you can make yourself always happy ).
- Philosophy (you can understand your life better and also better understand the function of kundalini shakti).
- Shatkarma (Detox cleansing will help you to make yourself lighter and open to awake the energy).
200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
- Prarthanasana (The prayer pose -to have reverence).
- Sutra neti.
Yogic cleansing helps the practitioner in detoxifying the body and balance the mind. This prepares one for further practice like Asana, Pranayama and meditation.
- Maha Mudra
- Maha Veda.
- Sambhavi Mudra.
- Yoga Mudra.
- Nasagra Mudra.
- Viparitakarani Mudra.
- Vajori Mudra..
- Shakti Chalana Mudra.
- Yoni Mudra.
- Prana mudra.
- Different Hasta Mudra for good health.
Mudras are some specific position of hand and body. Which are used to control or channelize the energy in the subtle body.
- Importace of bandhas.
- How to apply them in various yogic practices.
- Chakra Sadhana
Bandha is an energy lock which is applied in order to direct and balance the flow of prana (life force energy).
- What is prana?
- What is pranayama?
- Imporatace of Kumbhaka in Pranayama.
- Importnce of bandhas and mudras in Pranayama.
- How to balance right and left nostrils.
- Nadishodhan Pranayama.
- Surya/chandrabhedi Pranayama.
- Bhastrika Pranayama.
- Kapalbhati Pranayama.
- Ujjayi Pranayama.
- Bhramari Pranayama.
Pranayama is a very strong and important practice in yoga. It is a link between body and consciousness. The word ‘Prana’ means life force. Sometime it is also refers as process of controlling breath or prana. With the help of pranayama we bring the balance between energy flows which allow kundalini (dormant energy) to be activated.
- Introduction to yoga .
- Different types of yoga.
- Introduction to Kundalini yoga.
- Concept of Panchkosha.
- Concept of seven chakras.
- Concept of nadis (pingla,ida and shusumna).
- Mantra and Kundalini.
- Mitahara (concept of food in sadhana).
- Food for Kundalini awakening.
- Patanjali’s Ashtanga Yoga.
- How to manage Ego.
- Karma Yoga.
Here we discuss the theoretical ideas of yoga. This class brings the clear understanding of what we are doing and why are we doing that. Here we test the traditional knowledge on the basis of logic and rationale. Yoga practice based on understanding is far better than the one based on belief. Further we explore various other elements of yoga and not just Chakra and Kundalini.
- Kayasthariyam (stabling the body position)
- Concept of Dharana (concentration)
- Nada meditation
- Chakra meditation
- Third eye meditation
- Yantra meditation
- Nadbrahm meditation
- Osho dynamic
- One direction
Meditation is a state of mind where mind has unbroken concentration on object. Meditation is a very important practice for awakening the kundalini Shakti.
- Beginner level – For Relaxation of body and mind
- Intermediate level - For having the control on thoughts and emotions
- Advance level – For helping to awaken the Kundalini awakening and to train your mind by your Sankalpa (Resolution)
Yoga Nidra is a systematic technique of Conscious Sleep. It is considered to be one of the deepest complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation and meditation techniques.
- Seed Mantras of Chakras
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shiva Mantra
- Tantrik Mantra of Durga
- Ganesha Mantra
- MahaMritunjaya Mantra
Mantras are some sacred or subtle sounds, vibration, and alphabet which can be found in the texts like VEDAS or UPANISHADAS. The mantra is the powerful tools to awaken the chakras and balance the mind.
Asanas practices with the help of kumbhaka (breath retention) and bandha. Practices of various kriyas and asanas on the focus of seven chakras help awakening Kundalini energy.
- Marjari Asana
- Hasta Utthanasana
Effective pose to stimulate the Root Chakra.
Effective pose to stimulate the Sacral Chakra.
Effective pose to stimulate the Manipura Chakra.
Effective pose to stimulate the Heart Chakra.
Effective pose to stimulate the Throat Chakra.
Effective pose to stimulate the Third Eye Chakra.
Effective pose to stimulate the Crown Chakra.
- Pranamasana – Om MitrayNamaha
- Hasta Utthanasana - Om RavayeNamaha
- Padahastasana - Om SuryayaNamaha
- AshwaSanchalanasana - Om BhanaveNamaha
- Parvatasana -Om KhagayaNamaha
- AshtangaNamaskara - Om PushneNamaha
- Bhujangasana- Om HiranyaGarbhayaNamaha
- Parvatasana - Om MarichayeNamaha
- AshwaSanchalanasana- Om AdityayaNamaha
- Padahastasana - Om SavitreNamaha
- Hasta Utthanasana - Om ArkayaNamaha
- Pranamasana - Om BhaskarayaNamaha
- Positive & conscious communication Friendship and trust
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting
- Use of voice in class
- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure planning
- Written Test
- Asana Practical Test
200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Benefits
200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Program Details
|6:00 Am||Wake Up|
|7:00 - 8:00 Am||Pranayama and Cleansing|
|8:00 Am||Morning Tea|
|8:30 - 9:30 Am||Kundalini Meditation|
|9:30 - 10:30 Am||Breakfast|
|12:00 - 1:00 Pm||Yoga Anatomy|
|1:45 - 2:30 Pm||Lunch|
|3:00 - 4:00 Pm||Teaching Methodology ,Yoga Nidra|
|4:15 - 4:30 Pm||Herbal Tea|
|4:30- 5:30 Pm||Philosophy|
|5:45- 7:00 Pm||Kundalini Yoga|
|7:15 - 8:00 Pm||Dinner|
|10:00 Pm||Lights off|
200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Dates
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Fees|
|1 Dec 2018||25 Dec 2019||Completed||$1200|
|1 Jan 2019||25 Jan 2019||Completed||$1200|
|1 Feb 2019||25 Feb 2019||Completed||$1200|
|1 Mar 2019||25 Mar 2019||Completed||$1200|
|1 Apr 2019||25 Apr 2019||Completed||$1200|
|1 May 2019||25 May 2019||Completed||$1200|
|1 June 2019||25 June 2019||Completed||$1200|
|1 July 2019||25 July 2019||Ongoing||$1200|
|1 Aug 2019||25 Aug 2019||Available ( 8 Seats Left )||$1200|
|1 Sep 2019||25 Sep 2019||Available ( 12 Seats Left )||$1200|
|1 Oct 2019||25 Oct 2019||Available ( 10 Seats Left )||$1200|
|1 Nov 2019||25 Nov 2019||Available ( 6 Seats Left )||$1200|
|1 Dec 2019||25 Dec 2020||Available ( 12 Seats Left )||$1200|
|1 Jan 2020||25 Jan 2020||Avialable (10 Seats Left)||$1200|
Inclusion/Exclusion in Course Fees
- 24 Nights Twin shared Accommodation
- Rooms with hot water, attached bath & toilet
- Unlimited free High Speed WiFi internet connection
- 3 Times daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- Course books and course manual
- Cleansing material like Neti Pot, Rubber tube etc.
- One Himalayas Trip
- Every Weekend Excursion
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) dehradun airport
- Every Saturday Satsang( Spiritual Gathering)
- Usage of in house library
- Private Accommodation : 200 USD Extra
Note : All classes are mandatory for students.In case of an illnesses or emergencies student can take leave with due permission from the concerned teacher. Leaves without reasons won’t be accepted and this will severely effect the monthly performance of the student.>